Wednesday, October 2, 2013

The Latest Wisdom.....

It would seem that I have not been "wise" since April of last year, but I have accumulated a great deal of wisdom since then.  I have also accumulated some weight, a couple of storage units, the tiniest apartment I have ever seen, and I have divested myself (with the help of Wells Fargo bank) of a lovely 4000 square foot home.  Both I and my beloved and intrepid, Robert, have evolved in our relationship.  AND, somewhere along the line I have become "fearless" or more fearless than I used to be.  I am actually searching for a new job and in a new place.......Saint Petersburg, FL.  Can you imagine me starting over, yet again, at sixty-five?
It is possible to begin again no matter what your age.  It requires only the proper motivating factors and I know nothing more motivating than love and family.  I will do my part.....everything in my power, but at some point....on some level.....it is in the hands of others.  Do your thing, O you agents of Fate, and I shall do whatever is required of me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment